At Bevision, our mission is to help businesses to find success by providing them with a unified approach to their internet and real world marketing and operational needs. Our approach is to work with you to see how we can help, rather than to see what we can sell you. The founder of Bevision has a long history of success in providing creative solutions to difficult problems. In looking back, he has discovered that he has been most successful when having fun helping people to uncover the potential of their business, and / or discover the solutions to their creative and technical difficulties.
In August of 1995 the 5 founders of Invision got together to formally create Invision LLC. a leading managed services provider in our region. Prior to that we taught an Internet class at MicroAge Learning Center and sold a couple of web site design projects. I was the sole designer and html coder at the time. As CDO, I was responsible for our Network Services Division, including the hosting, WAN, LAN, and security practices for clients such as Canon, Computer Associates, Lufthansa, and NSLIJ. In addition, I developed and ran the Crisis Management and Problem Management practices for Invision's Network Services Department, including:
Monitoring and Reporting
- Executive Sponsor, Information Architect and Designer of the CIO Portal (an online portal for Clients to obtain a view into their Managed Services Metrics and Reports)
- Network Services Escalation Procedures
- Client-facing Escalation Documents
- Created procedures for periodic Monitoring System audits
- Set up complicated or custom Monitoring scripts and/or procedures
- The metrics, procedures and output of the Managed Services Measurement and Reporting criteria for the Network Services Department
Services Measurement and Reporting criteria for the Network Services Department
- The metrics, procedures and output of the Operational Measurement and Reporting criteria for the Network Services Department
- Work Order documentation for on- and off-site work
During my tenure we:
- were named the 97th Fastest Growing Technology Company by INC Magazine
- were listed as the 223rd Fastest Growing Technology company nationally, by Deloitte & Touche.
- won the Top 10 in Deloitte & Touche's Fast 50 Program several years in a row.
- received the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award. in 2001
In October of 2006, our Data Center achieved SAS 70 Type II compliance, assuring customers of our ability to fulfill HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements for their IT infrastructure. I had written two of the essential documents for this, namely the Crisis Management and Problem Management procedures. Then, in September of 2007, we sold the company to MindShift. At that time I took on a consulting role to ensure a smooth transition.
DATE: October 26, 2011
Event Time: 8:00 am-2:00 pm
LOCATION: Hamlet Golf & Country Club, Commack, NY
HIA-LI 3rd Annual Environmental & Energy Conference Executive Breakfast: Green Regional Development Projects Moderated by: Eric Alexander, Executive Director – Vision Long Island Panelists Include: David Schieren, CEO - EmPower Solar, Neal Lewis, Esq. - Sustainability Institute at Molloy College, Russell Albanese, President - Albanese Development Corp. (invited), Sammy Chu - USGBC-LI Board Member and Director - Long Island Green Homes, Town of Babylon and Jack Kulka, PE, LEED AP, CEO - Kulka Construction
Contact Name: Jackie Ridley
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org